T-Mobile is preparing to push out a small maintenance update for the HTC One S. The OTA update will be available beginning June 4th and run through July 7th, but most users should have it before then. The Android version remains Android 4.0.3, but the update is said to improve software stability and resolve open issues. Users must be running stock software and not rooted to receive the 24.2 MB update. To update manually, you can go to Settings > About Phone > Software Updates. Full change log below:
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 84.531.2 710RD – Current version
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.84.531.2 710RD
- Updated 5/31/2012
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
- OTA update
- Device is running Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.76 710RD
- Device software is not rooted
- More than 50% battery life
- Data connection
- 350 MB available memory (File size of update is 24.2 MB)
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.16 710RD